HOW TO JOIN
To become a Chapter Member of the Diamondback Harley® Owners Group you must be a National H.O.G.® Member first, then you may become a local chapter member. Local memberships are processed at the Diamondback Harley-Davidson® dealership:
301 SE Interstate Drive
Lawton, OK 73501
For your convenience here is a membership form that you may fill out, print, and bring with you to the Dealership in order to pay the membership fee and to process your paperwork ( Membershipform.pdf). You will need ADOBE Reader to view the form.
If you are not a National Chapter Member, you can get your membership for National all done online ( click here ), or take care of that at the Dealership as well. You will need your VIN from your Harley-Davidson® to get access to the National Group.
More than a million members around the globe! H.O.G.® (Harley Owners Group®) is the largest factory sponsored motorcycle enthusiast group in the world.
But it is so much more than just a motorcycle group. It is one million people around the world united by a common passion: making the Harley-Davidson® dream a way of life.
Being a member offers access to a host of benefits and services including the quarterly H.O.G.® magazine, Chapter membership, the Touring Handbook, events and rallies, H.O.G. Assist emergency road side recovery services and much more.
DIAMONDBACK H.O.G.® PRIVACY STATEMENT
Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G.®, its members, and visitors to Diamondback Chapter website. This statement explains H.O.G®.'s Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security.
The Diamondback Chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the Diamondback Chapter website: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet ( for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account); the date and time you access the site; and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. The Chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps H.O.G.® to make its site more responsive to its members and prospective members.
H.O.G.® will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration, or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
The Diamondback Chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize
- To assist H.O.G.® in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line and membership experience; and
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights; and
- To companies that perform services for H.O.G.® in connection with your membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies; and
- To Harley-Davidson® affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so; and
- In connection with Harley-Davidson® corporate due diligence and audits.
By your use of and connection to our website, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by H.O.G.® is not correct or if for some reason you believe H.O.G.® has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 1-800-CLUB-HOG.
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE